Employee Dining Room Cashier $16 - $18 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Job Title: Employee Dining Room Cashier
Salary/Shift: $16 Days/Swings: $18: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering up $400 sign on bonus + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant coming soon. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
- Payment transactions utilizing the POS system.
- Make sure all Team Members swipe their ID card or paid for their food.
- Ensure accuracy of transactions and tickets showing amount due.
- Accurately counts assigned bank at beginning and end of each shift.
- Follows all cash handling policies and procedures and keeps variances to a minimum.
- Put away food order and rotate food (FIFO).
- Clean the tables with sanitizing solution.
- Check out with supervisor before leaving the shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Show willingness to work as a team.
- Operation of the micros point of sales System.
- Responsible for the use of proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize assigned duties paying strong attention to detail.
- Good Communication skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to follow food safety standards.
- Previous customer service experience-hospitality.
- Ability to count cash in blackout situation.
- Excellent cash handling skills and accurate bank audits.
- Must comply with all established guest service standards.
- Keep work area clean and assist with side work duties.
- Needs to complete all assigned side work duties in a timely manner.
- Must be able to interact well with team Members.
- Need to be fast and efficient as well as thorough in completing required table cleaning.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Expected to follow the Atlantis Appearance standards.
- Ensures cleanliness of work area, cashier stand, and medicine displays.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.