Employee Dining Room Attendant $18 - $20
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title:Employee Dining Room Attendant
Salary/Shift: $18 Days/Swings: $20: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
- Clean tables and stock napkins, salt & pepper shakers.
- Stock pastries, whole fruit, potato chips, hot tea, coffee, milk and chocolate.
- Put away food order and rotate food (FIFO).
- Stock chinaware, silverware, and glassware.
- Clean the tables with sanitizing solution.
- Re-stock set-up area with clean equipment.
- Check out with supervisor before leaving the shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Show willingness to work as a team.
- Responsible for the use of proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize assigned duties paying strong attention to detail.
- Good Communication skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to follow food safety standards.
- Previous customer service experience-hospitality.
- Ability to count cash in blackout situation.
- Must comply with all established guest service standards.
- Keep work area clean and assist with side work duties.
- Needs to complete all assigned side work duties in a timely manner.
- Must be able to interact well with team Members.
- Need to be fast and efficient as well as thorough in completing required table cleaning.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Expected to follow the Atlantis Appearance standards.
- Ensures cleanliness of work area, cashier stand and medicine displays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.