Director of Spa
Job Title: Spa Director
Starting at: $90,000.00 +
Status: Full Time
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado offers a dynamic work environment for dedicated individuals. With uniquely-appointed guest rooms boasting breathtaking mountain views, rooftop indoor pool, luxurious Spa and Salon, and four restaurants, guests can indulge in a variety of amenities. The expansive casino floor provides heart-racing fun for both guests and employees. Join us at Monarch Casino Resort Spa and align your career aspirations with our vision of providing unforgettable experiences.
- Manage operations of the spa, pool, and fitness facilities.
- Maintain Forbes Four-Star standards for exceptional guest experience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for occupancy and revenue growth.
- Manage budgets, forecasts, inventory, scheduling, and retail sales.
- Keep updated with industry trends. Supervise staff & maintain hygiene standards.
- Provide a great guest experience with a well-stocked, well-maintained spa/salon.
- 5+ years of luxury Spa & Salon Management experience is required.
- Forbes rated spa experiance prefered.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, with industry-relevant certifications or training prefered.
- Exceptional skills in computer, communication, and customer service.
Benefits for Full-Time Team Members:
- 2 Weeks PTO starting from the first-year anniversary of employment.
- Health insurance package after 90 days.
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay, 401k with company match.
- Relocation Reimbursement.
Common Benefits for all Team Members:
- Free meal per shift and unlimited beverages.
- Paid subsidized bus transportation, free covered parking.
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year).
- Uniforms provided and career development programs.
- Service anniversary recognition, hotel, retail, and spa discounts.
Save on travel costs with subsidized bus transportation! Convenient routes available at www.casinoshuttle.com. Join us for a unique and high-end spa experienced factors.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is an equal opportunity employer.