Director of Spa
Job Title: Spa Director
Starting at: $90,000 +
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our highend Spa:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working on the 23rd floor
- In a quiet tranquil space
- Unique and high-end spa
- Learn and experience what the spa has to offer
- Hire, train, and evaluate staff - Direct overall day-to-day operations of the fitness, pool and Spa facilities.
- Ensure that all staff members are consistently executing the Forbes Four-Star standards to create an exceptional guest experience
- Partner with the Marketing Team to maximize opportunities (specials) to drive occupancy and revenue
- Create and execute budgets, forecasts and efficient scheduling
- Maintain proper inventory levels at all times. Research new product lines, services and treatments to improve offerings
- Create, train and execute retail sales goals with Team. Track all sales progress for monthly financial meetings to meet budget
- Continuous education on all products, treatments and industry trends.
- Perform daily walkthrough of all spa and pool areas to ensure cleanliness, proper functioning of equipment, and compliance with applicable health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Sets goals, deadlines and objectives for Team and individual accountability
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency
- Minimize turnover with effective in-house onboarding, training, coaching, and clear performance expectations
- Supervises and provides disciplinary measures for staff
- Maintain overall ambience of Spa and Salon’s visual standards and dress code
- Regular attendance is an essential function for this position
- Organizing and cleaning stock rooms, retail and reception areas
- Ensuring the Spa retail therapy area is completely stocked at all times
- Tagging and putting new products out on the shelves and back stock in stock room cages
- Maintain an up to date manual of Spa Standard Operating Procedures and ensure compliance
- Ensure licensing and certification requirements are met in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring
- Merchandise Spa Retail areas to ensure staging maximizes buyer impact
Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader
- 5+ years of Spa & Salon Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or above + additional industry certifications and training desired.
- Exceptional computer skills and working knowledge of phone system, computer system and software programs
- Excellent communication skills and well versed in the English language
- Ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Available to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17889