Director of Facilities
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Leadership
Job Title: Director of Facilities
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible up to 10% of the annual salary after completion of one year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives. Also up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The Facilities Maintenance Director is responsible for oversight, management, and maintenance a 24/7 operation. The Facilities Maintenance Director manages maintenance of equipment, machinery and buildings. Additional duties include hiring, supervising, training, team member motivation, purchasing and budget compliance, service quality and timeliness, environment quality and atmosphere, vendor, resident, and guest relations and communication.
- Responsible for departmental budgets, monthly financials and variance reporting, including overtime tracking and minimization.
- Bids and/or coordinates capital projects requiring construction or installment of equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of all Company buildings and grounds.
- Develops and directs maintenance policies.
- Responsible for preventative/predictive maintenance for root cause analysis for chronic failures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all company equipment and property is maintained, operational and in safe working order.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and codes.
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment.
- Monitors energy consumption and initiates cost saving steps to control utility costs.
- Oversees purchasing and inventory procedures for Security, Surveillance, Facilities and Housekeeping Departments with “Kit” system.
- Oversees the hiring, onboarding and training process in assigned areas.
- Approves work schedules, salary adjustments and staffing needs for departments.
- Coaching and development of managers and supervisors in department(s).
- Bachelor's Degree is required in Business, Architect, or Construction.
- Minimum 5-10 years in a similar role.
- Capacity scheduling background.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Skilled in strategic and long range planning.
- Skilled in utilities tracking and management for Energy Star rating.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Skills.
- Project Management skills for Capital Projects.
- Advanced organizational, leadership and guest service skills(GAP analysis.
- Sustainability and “Green” certification or ability to monitor these corporate initiatives.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work various shifts, possibly including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to create proposals, projections, and current analytical representation with facts, charts, graphs and factual conclusions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Very Familiar with CMMS(computerized Maintenance Management Systems) for work prioritization and measurement
Other Key Qualifications:
- Construction and or project management of capital projects.
- Preventive maintenance, Safety and Schedule Planning.
- Six Sigma Belt ideal.
- Project Management.
- CPM Scheduling.
- Logistics Management.
- Strategic Planning.
- Budget Management.
Certifications Preferred: P.M.P, F.M.P, and S.F.P
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.