Director of Facilities
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Leadership
Are you interested in…
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The Facilities Maintenance Director is responsible for oversight, management, and maintenance a 24/7 operation. The Facilities Maintenance Director manages maintenance of equipment, machinery and buildings. Additional duties include hiring, supervising, training, team member motivation, purchasing and budget compliance, service quality and timeliness, environment quality and atmosphere, vendor, resident, and guest relations and communication.
- Responsible for departmental budgets, monthly financials and variance reporting, including overtime tracking and minimization.
- Bids and/or coordinates capital projects requiring construction or installment of equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of all Company buildings and grounds.
- Develops and directs maintenance policies.
- Responsible for preventative/predictive maintenance for root cause analysis for chronic failures
- Responsible for ensuring that all company equipment and property is maintained, operational and in safe working order.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and codes.
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment.
- Monitors energy consumption and initiates cost saving steps to control utility costs.
- Oversees purchasing and inventory procedures for Security, Surveillance, Facilities and Housekeeping Departments with “Kit” system.
- Oversees the hiring, onboarding and training process in assigned areas.
- Approves work schedules, salary adjustments and staffing needs for departments.
- Coaching and development of managers and supervisors in department(s).
- Bachelor's Degree is required in Business, Architect, or Construction
- Minimum 5-10 years in a similar role
- Capacity scheduling background
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality
- Skilled in strategic and long range planning
- Skilled in utilities tracking and management for Energy Star rating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Skills
- Project Management skills for Capital Projects
- Advanced organizational, leadership and guest service skills(GAP analysis
- Sustainability and “Green” certification or ability to monitor these corporate initiatives
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work various shifts, possibly including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to create proposals, projections, and current analytical representation with facts, charts, graphs and factual conclusions
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed
- Very Familiar with CMMS(computerized Maintenance Management Systems) for work prioritization and measurement
Other Key Qualifications:
- Construction and or project management of capital projects
- Preventive maintenance, Safety and Schedule Planning
- Six Sigma Belt ideal
- Project Management
- CPM Scheduling
- Logistics Management
- Strategic Planning
- Budget Management
Certifications Preferred: P.M.P, F.M.P, and S.F.P
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.