Database Coordinator - Marketing
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, I.T/AV&DEV
Job Title: Database Coordinator - Marketing
Starting at: $40,500 - $45,000
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
- Works with list generation and reporting tools as well as direct mail vendors to build, load, and track database driven mail lists throughout offer lifecycles.
- Works with Guests Services, Hosts, and other frontline team members to investigate and address questions and issues with direct mail offers
- Responsible for database integrity, including data hygiene, NCOA updates, and data security.
- Maintain Player Tracking Database
- Coordinate direct mail projects with Art Department and Mailing Vendors
- Assists in the planning and implementation of direct mail programs designed to attract and retain new and existing customers to the casino.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for all data sources used. Work closely with all areas of marketing and Information Technology staff to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data-related issues of concern.
- Capture and perform data analysis within player tracking to monitor performance.
- Will review and monitor results from promotions to determine effectiveness and revenue generating impact.
- Gather data, organize it into reports and provide conclusions.
- Coordinates reports and audits on direct mail to ensure accuracy. Perform analysis on direct mail efforts and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide pre and post campaign analysis
- Utilizes, edits, and updates Structured Query Language (SQL) processes to analyze various data sources (in-house databases, data warehouse, other third-party data sources, etc.).
- Responsible for the strict adherences to Compliance policies, internal control procedures and the Casino’s policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of direct mail including players tracking database.
- Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and other database reporting applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Professional software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Practical knowledge in accumulating and integrating data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the use of computer systems including database systems, software, data retrieval methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- 3+ years casino related work experience and/or training with a college degree in Marketing, Database, or Development preferred. Combination experience and education will be considered
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.