Custodian Public Area ($15) - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Nights
- Employment Type
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by providing superior cleanliness and sanitation throughout the property.
- Cleans restrooms, offices, hallways, restaurants, escalators, elevators, casino general area
- Sweeps carpets.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Dusts and polishes casino games
- Removes trash collected by office team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.