Custodian - Deep Cleaner - 3rd Shift ($15.50 p/hr)
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Perform heavy cleaning duties in all areas of the casino (inside and outside)
- Operate custodial equipment such as carpet cleaners, carpet extractors, steamers, floor polishers, buffers, etc.
- Use specified chemicals or cleaning methods for different types of spills or needed clean-up
- Follow department and Company cleaning guidelines
- Clean all flooring (carpet and tile)
- Clean stairwells, sidewalks, walls and windows
- Respond to radio calls
- Assist casino housekeeping Team Members and other departments with cleaning duties as needed
- General knowledge of cleaning and cleaning equipment (carpet cleaners, steamers, buffets, etc.)
- Previous experience in casino housekeeping or custodial work required
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift
- Position requires constant or frequent climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling and reaching
- Must be able to use a ladder or scissor lift to clean high areas
- Must be able to work graveyard shift, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work well with others and alone
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.