Custodian Deep Cleaner $19 - $21 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Custodian Deep Cleaner
Salary/Shift: $19 Days/Swings: $21: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign on bonus + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
- Perform heavy cleaning duties in all areas of the casino (inside and outside).
- Operate custodial equipment such as carpet cleaners, carpet extractors, steamers, floor polishers, buffers, etc.
- Use specified chemicals or cleaning methods for different types of spills or needed clean-up.
- Follow department and Company cleaning guidelines.
- Clean all flooring (carpet and tile).
- Clean stairwells, sidewalks, walls and windows.
- Respond to radio calls.
- Assist casino housekeeping Team Members and other departments with cleaning duties as needed.
- General knowledge of cleaning and cleaning equipment (carpet cleaners, steamers, buffets, etc.).
- Previous experience in casino housekeeping or custodial work required.
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Position requires constant or frequent climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling and reaching.
- Must be able to use a ladder or scissor lift to clean high areas.
- Must be able to work graveyard shift, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.