Craps Dealer - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Nights
- Employment Type
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus – non management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous dealing experience or completion of dealing school required.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Craps experience required
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.