Craps Dealer - GO FOR YOUR OWN in tokes + relocation+ sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Craps Dealer
Salary: $9.30/ hour + up to an additional $60 per hour in Tips
Status: Full Time, Part Time
Shifts: Swings, Nights
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering up to $5,000 in relocation reimbursement + $400 sign on bonus + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
- Join a team that leads in our market
- Keep your own tips! Financially rewarding with continued growth ahead!
- Positive work environment that encourages development
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous dealing experience or completion of dealing training required.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Craps experience required.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.