Count and Drop Team $20 - $22 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Count and Drop Team
Salary/Shift: $20 - $22: Early Days – weekends and holidays required
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be comfortable with collecting, sorting, and counting, large sums of cash accurately and safely in open and closed environments.
- Transfer money from the gaming floor to the count room.
- Operate and maintain cash counting machines as directed.
- Casino set up – prepare the casino for drop by placing Empty BV cans at each machine and opening all Belly glass doors.
- BV drop – remove BV from all machines; replace with empty BV cans and transport funds and tickets to the count room.
- Table games count – open each table game drop box, count all monies from box, accurately prepare master games sheet by entering all table games paperwork and currency totals, verify funds balance to sheet.
- BV count – open each BV, count and strap currency and tickets, prepare all paperwork, verify funds balance to totals, turn funds over to cashier.
- Kiosk drop – remove Kiosk BV from all Kiosk; replace with empty BV and transport funds to the count room.
- Kiosk count – open each BV, count and strap currency and tickets, prepare all paperwork, verify funds balance to totals, turn funds over to cashier.
- Responsible for checking out keys; from the key watcher for each drop and count
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Seek and receive technical direction, training, and guidance from the Count Team Supervisor and Manager. Must be a team player.
- Wear and maintain regulation uniforms properly to include scrubs, jumpsuit, gaming badge, name tag and face masks at all times while on gaming property.
- All Count Team Members maintain a clean and safe work environment. Cleaning procedures have doubled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Perform other job-related duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Colorado State Gaming license.
- Must have strong mathematical and 10-Key skills.
- Must have EXCEL spreadsheet and data entry knowledge
- Must have basic computer skills, including good Outlook and Excel skills.
- Previous experience with heavy cash handling required.
- Ability to interface effectively with co-workers in a small space at times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is necessary for completion of regulatory forms.
- Familiarity with cummings machines a plus
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function as part of a team and remain calm and professional when under pressure or high stress situations.
- Frequent brisk walking, climbing stairs, kneeling, stooping, bending, stretching, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, and standing for extended periods of time. Lifting requirements up to 50 lbs. from floor to chest height, on a frequent basis. Being able to occasionally push or pull, with mandatory assistance, a cart weighing up to over 400lbs.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors