Cleaning Specialist - Public Area Custodial
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon.
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Perform heavy cleaning duties in all areas of the casino (inside and outside)
- Operate custodial equipment such as carpet cleaners, carpet extractors, steamers, floor polishers, buffers, etc.
- Use specified chemicals or cleaning methods for different types of spills or needed clean-up
- Follow department and Company cleaning guidelines
- Clean all flooring (carpet and tile)
- Clean stairwells, sidewalks, walls and windows
- Respond to radio calls
- Assist casino housekeeping Team Members and other departments with cleaning duties as needed
- General knowledge of cleaning and cleaning equipment (carpet cleaners, steamers, buffets, etc.)
- Previous experience in casino housekeeping or custodial work required
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift
- Position requires constant or frequent climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling and reaching
- Must be able to use a ladder or scissor lift to clean high areas
- Must be able to work graveyard shift, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work well with others and alone
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.