- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title: Chophouse Server
Starting at: $9.30/hour + tips
Status: Full Time
Other compensation: $9.30 + tips
Join us for one of our upcoming job fairs!
We are offering on-the-spot interviews!
Dates: Tuesday April 27th – Friday April 30th
7 am - 10 am or 4pm - 7pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80422) – Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
(Directions: Please park on the 7th floor of the Monarch Parking Garage and take the elevator down to the 2nd floor. If you take the bus, walk over to Monarch Parking Garage and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. You will enter the building on the 2nd floor of the parking garage, and be required to do a temperature check & wellness check. Then head straight down through the casino past the 24/7 restaurant on your left. After you pass 24/7, take the service elevator on your right to the 5th floor and enter our Crystal Ballroom.)
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply on line now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, fine dining Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games, and a new poker and sports betting rooms coming soon. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options ($4 -$6 round trip for casino busses)
- Free Covered Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Internal growth and transfer opportunities for continuous growth and advancement opportunities
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO in your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by being passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experience for our guests. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition, and previous experience working as a food server in a bustling, fast pace restaurant setting.
- Greets guests warmly, directs them to their tables and serves them drinks.
- Take beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion.
- Memorize our food and beverage items and make recommendations to guests.
- Provide superior service to guests by refilling drinks as needed and checking on them during meals.
- Promptly address guests concerns or issues and escalate guests to management when necessary.
- Follow emergency safety procedures and alcohol awareness procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the restaurant.
- Clear and set tables as needed in a timely fashion.
- Complete side work assignments as needed or as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of food service regulations preferred.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.