Chophouse Expo/Runner $16 Tips
Job Title: Chophouse Expo/Runner
Salary/Shift: $16 + Tips: Swings
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Fine Dining kitchen
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Only open for diner service
- Constantly changing specials
- Advancement opportunities
- Organize the food as per orders to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Ensure food is prepared and served in a timely manner.
- Verifies food orders.
- Communicates with Management and servers regarding menu changes throughout service.
- Notifies servers of food pick up.
- Delivers food as required.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product.
- Increase revenue through suggestive up-sell.
- Ensure set up to the expedition area at the beginning of every shift.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned service area.
- Prepare trays for food servers with the correct plates to ensure delivery efficiency.
- Complete side duties as required including polishing silverware, line set-up and filling condiments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to access the needs of others and actions required for high performance order processing.
- Time management skills.
- Serve Safe Certification an asset.
- WHMDS training an asset.
- Knowledge of techniques for preparing and producing food for consumption including storage and handling techniques.
- Previous experience in a food environment in either front or back of the house.
- Knowledge of the Principles and Processes for providing excellent guest service.
- Ensures the guests order is accurate and the quality is consistent.
- Ensures the guest have a positive experience.
- Consistently demonstrate the proper sequence of service.
- Ability to comply with policy and procedure.
- Knowledge and skills to explain product and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to act frequently, collaborate with Team members and develop new ideas.
- Learn and focus on the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience and the MBH Chop House Fourteen Service Cycle and Key moments.
- Provide information and explain Players’ Club benefits, property amenities and marketing promotions as well as local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Food and beverage product knowledge.
- Handle guest issues by using the LAST Principle.
- Ability to attract new guests and retains guests in a regular basis.
- Decrease operational cost by reducing waste and working smart.
- Observe and obtain information needed to enhance the overall quality of service from relevant sources.
- Assess the value and importance of products and guests needs to maintain high standards of quality.
- Promote Teamwork and motivate high performance from Team Members.
- Expected to come to work on time, ready to work.
- Expected to follow the MBH Appearance Standards.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options - most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com.
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18382