Chophouse Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: Chophouse Assistant Manager
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
Must be dedicated to excellence, team work and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance.
- Evaluates work procedures, review standards, identifies methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond proactively to any needs that may arise.
- Creates a positive environment in which all team members have the ability to maximize their potential.
- Moves throughout the restaurant area to visually monitor and take action to ensure the food quality and service standards are met.
- Monitors labor costs on a daily basis.
- Reviews and identifies problem areas, operational concerns and policies and procedures.
Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Implements and ensures prompt and courteous service to our guest and monitors the compliance of the established standards of the Purple Parrot.
- Ability to increase revenue by motivating the team members to up sell.
Ability to decrease expenses by being aware of waste and bringing it the attention of team member and management.
- Greets and communicates with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolves guest complaints.
- Supervises day to day activities of the restaurant.
- Prepares team member evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Forecasts, interviews, coaches, counsels, hire and terminates.
Must be available to work all shifts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Proficiently in Stratton-Warren Inventory system, Micros, CTUIT and office computer systems.
- Understands financial reports and applies the information in a timely and practical fashion to improve the operations.
- Has full knowledge of the menus.
- Has full knowledge of alcoholic beverages and wine.
- Ability to deal well with change and uncertainty and flexible enough to adapt and sensibly respond to the situation at hand.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certification and Alcohol Card.
- 2 years previous supervisor experience- hospitality.
- Greets and assists all guests in a positive manner.
- Ensures the guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Ensures the food is to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Ensures quality of food is to the Purple Parrot standards.
- Maintains consistently high levels of guest service.
- Develops the talents and skills of the team members to ensure the guest is receiving the quality service they deserve.
- Expected to come to work on time and ready to work.
- Expected to follow the Monarch Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.