Casino Sales Host VIP Services $22
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Casino Sales Host
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: Performance based Bonus eligible
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
There are many great advantages to work in our Casino VIP department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
- Encourages guests/players to use the Club Monarch card, explaining the advantages of the card, as well as promoting the usage.
- Effectively explains complimentary structure, as well as how and why guests qualify for different levels of comps and determines comps to be awarded and issues comp based upon player activity.
- Responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations for our new card sign up’s guest and lower tier card holders.
- Coordinates guest rooms, meals, promotions and assists guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum experience/enjoyment and comfort.
- Assists in the organization of special functions (parties, promotions, etc.) and is responsible for preparing invitee lists and telemarketing efforts for special events, individual visits and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction from past visits.
- Assist in ticket distribution for all special events, concerts.
- Manage the internal requests for the entire property pertaining to comps for patrons, future transportation requests, suite upgrades, and hotel stay extensions.
- Obtain new member Club Monarch sign up’s on casino floor.
- Assure player tracking for attendees of every event.
- Assist in the execution of casino promotions.
- Provides an exceptional level of customer service to all patrons of the casino.
- Utilizes casino and marketing software to ensure proper data entry and information collection.
- Staffs all representative positions and special promotions.
- Facilitates and promotes business growth, marketing functions and casino promotions.
- Supports casino hosts and the marketing department as needed.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all patron files, records and lists.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all casino information.
- Adheres and complies with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Helps disseminates marketing information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applies the Eight Simple Principles to all internal and external guest situations
- Acquires the appropriate job knowledge in a timely fashion and consistently updates that knowledge
- Consistently produces above average work
- Produces results in work, by meeting all deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
- Consistently reliable
- Not only locates problems, but provides suggestions for a solution
- Adheres to all appearance standards
- Practices productive communication
- Always is prepared for the days business
- Can adapt to a changing environment
- Executes projects from planning to completion
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Colorado State Gaming license.
- Must have strong mathematical and 10-Key skills.
- Must have EXCEL spreadsheet and data entry knowledge
- Must have basic computer skills, including good Outlook and Excel skills.
- Previous experience with heavy cash handling required.
- Ability to interface effectively with co-workers in a small space at times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is necessary for completion of regulatory forms.
- Familiarity with cummings machines a plus
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function as part of a team and remain calm and professional when under pressure or high stress situations.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.