Casino Marketing Manager
Job Title: Casino Marketing Manager
Salary: $70,000 +
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in Marketing:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
Responsible for database maintenance and direct mail operations including mailing list preparation and deadlines. Responsible for performing analysis on direct mail campaigns, recommend campaign changes and maintaining accurate records. Generate reports and perform audits on direct mail to insure accuracy. Responsible for supervision of Database and Promotional Teams.
- Responsible for data base integrity (security, data cleansing, NCOA, etc.).
- Utilize knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), data warehouses, relational databases, and multi-dimensional databases in analyzing various data sources (in-house databases, data warehouse, other third-party data sources, etc.) to develop the queries and procedures for extracting and communicating required information
- Maintain Player Tracking Database
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for all data sources used. Work closely with all areas of marketing and Information Technology staff to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data-related issues of concern.
- Capture and perform data analysis within player tracking to monitor performance.
- Will review and monitor results from promotions to determine effectiveness and revenue generating impact.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of direct mail programs designed to attract and retain new and existing customers to the casino.
- Gather data, organize it into reports and provide conclusions.
- Coordinates reports and audits on direct mail to ensure accuracy. Perform analysis on direct mail efforts and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide pre and post campaign analysis
- Provide insightful suggestions for campaigns, promotions and Marketing activities
- Responsible for the strict adherences to Compliance policies, internal control procedures and the Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Supervises the Database and Promotional Teams
- Organize the theme selection, planning, ordering items for, and execution of, casino gift promotions.
- Design, coordinate, execute and evaluate all events on and off site
- Promote business growth and loyalty program goals, design promotions and events, execute and evaluate those events.
- Disseminates marketing information to the entire casino on a timely basis.
- Work with Marketing Manager to complete art of Direct Mail and Email
- Finalize targets for email campaigns
- Applies the All-Star Service Principles to all internal and external guest situations
- Acquires the appropriate job knowledge in a timely fashion and consistently updates that knowledge
- Consistently produces above average work
- Produces results in work, by meeting all deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
- Is a property leader
- Consistently reliable
- Not only locates problems, but provides suggestions for a solution
- Adheres to all appearance standards
- Practices productive communication
- Always is prepared for the days business
- Is able to adapt to a changing environment
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- In-depth knowledge of direct mail including players tracking database.
- Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) and developing and maintaining SQL standard compliant databases (Microsoft SQL Server and other relational database products), multi-dimensional databases, and data mining models
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Professional software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and Excel
- Practical knowledge in accumulating and integrating data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Proven experience in the use of computer systems including database systems, software, data retrieval methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Must be competent with various PC based software programs, especially in database and spreadsheet programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
Education, Training & Experience:
- 5 years gaming and/or similar challenging environment
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Consistent in performance
- Has a positive outlook
- Learns from mistakes and fixes problems
- Problem Solver
- Promotes Property
- Strives to be the best
- Team Player
- Willing to put in the time needed to get the job done
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and expectations associated with this job.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17807