Casino Beverage Manager
Job Title: Beverage Manager
Salary/Shift: $75,000 +
Status: Full Time
Welcome to the high stakes, high spirits world of the Monarch Casino Resort Spa! We are seeking an energetic and passionate Casino Beverage Manager to keep the spirits pouring and our clientele toasting.
As the Beverage Manager you will oversee the operation of all beverage outlets to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food and Beverage Manager in addition to company health and regulatory standards and procedures. Monitor administrative duties of supervisory staff for accuracy, timeliness and compliance with departmental policies and procedures. The Beverage Manager must have working knowledge of all outlet beverage portion control policies, i.e. jigger pours, carafes. Recruit, interview, and recommend for hire all beverage positions - Cocktail Server, Bartender, Bar Back, Liquor/Inventory Control. Coach and discipline Team Members as needed to develop optimal performance. Must be able to work all shifts and maintain a flexible work schedule to adjust to the demands of the beverage operation.
- Lead and develop the premium beverage service on the casino floor, ensuring our guests are met with unparalleled service.
- Curate innovative, thrilling drink menus that surprise and delight, keeping Monarch at the cutting edge of beverage trends.
- Provide dynamic leadership to your team, fostering an environment that encourages top-notch performance and excellent customer service.
- Promote safe and responsible enjoyment of our beverage offerings among our guests.
- Previous Casino Beverage experence is recommended.
- Minimum 3-5 year previous Food and/or Beverage Management experience required in FOH operations or relevant degree in hospitality program
- Significant experience in a high-energy, high-volume and high standards in beverage service role.
- Extensive knowledge of both classic and emerging trends in the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage industry
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Full-Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy:
- Paid Time Off and 6 Observed Holidays with pay
- Full Health Benefits Package after 90 days: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Both Full Time and Part Time Team Members will enjoy:
- Complimentary hot meal per shift, unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay (for TMs under 30 hrs/week)
- Subsidized bus transportation and free covered parking
- Up to $6000 education/tuition/certification reimbursement per year
- Free uniforms and dry cleaning for most positions
- Career growth programs
- Anniversary recognition awards: resort credit, vacations and more!
- Exclusive Team Member discounts across hotel, retail and spa
- An exciting career bolstered by numerous benefits and perks!
Join us at Monarch Casino Resort Spa and ride the wave of excitement as you take your career to unparalleled heights in an establishment that buzzes with energy, enthusiasm, and the spirit of fun.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.