Cage Shift Supervisor - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Job Title: Cage Shift Supervisor
Salary: $41,000 - $44,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: no
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The cage handles most of the major gaming transactions in the casino. This position oversees the daily operations of the Cage and supervises the Cage team. They must ensure the highest level of guest service and guest satisfaction is maintained and that internal and external guests are assisted in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and disciplines Cage team.
- Ensures compliance with Company policy and gaming regulations
- Assists with resolving guest service and Team Member Issues
- Ensures the Cage team is well informed regarding casino operations and marketing promotions
- Processes documentation based on current Company policy and gaming regulations
- Checks guests for proper identification
- Maintain a tidy and safe work area
- Absolute highest level of guest service at all times
- Accuracy with cash, chip handling and documentation organization
- Must make decisions based upon current Management directions
- Knowledgeable of current and upcoming promotions
- Communicates to other shifts and management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Basic proficiency with computers and 10-key.
- Must be able to perform duties for a shift in a standing position.
- Must be able to walk, sit, squat and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able lift heavy items
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.