Cage Cashier up to $30 an hour!
Job Title: Cage Teller
Salary/Shift: $26 ($14 p/hr + up to $12 p/hr in tips) Days/Swings: $28 ($16 p/hr + up to $12 p/hr in tips): Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work for the Cage department:
- 4/10's - 3 days off!
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
- Process guest transactions while ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes cashier transactions including redeeming coupons, cashing checks, and making change.
- Receives, secures, balances, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sum of money publicly and accurately during scheduled shift.
- Maintain custody of funds, records of those funds and prepare reports and records of transactions for assigned bank.
- Processes documentation based on current gaming regulations and department procedures.
- Check guests for proper identification.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1-2 years prior cash handling or cashier experience required.
- 1-2 years prior guest service experience required.
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud ever-changing environment.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com.
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18366