Cage Banker - up to $29 per hour! + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Cage Banker
Salary/Shift: $27 ($16 p/hr + up to $11 p/hr in tips) Days/Swings: $29 ($18 p/hr + up to $11 p/hr in tips): Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
- Handles many of the major gaming transactions in the casino.
- Oversees the daily operations of the Main Bank.
- Process documentation based on I.C.M.P.s, Colorado Division of Gaming and Title 31 regulations.
- Receives, secures, balances, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sum of money publicly and accurately during scheduled shift.
- Processes documentation based on current gaming regulations and department procedures.
- Check guests for proper identification.
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Supervisor in the absence of a Supervisor or Manager.
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Cashier in the absence of cashiers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1-2 years prior cash handling or cashier experience required.
- 1-2 years prior guest service experience required.
- Ability to use a 10-key proficiently.
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud and ever-changing environment.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.