Cage Banker - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
Job Title: Cage Banker
Status: Full Time
Shifts : Days, Swings, Graves
Other Compensation: Days, Swings $14.75 + Tips / Graves $15.75 + Tips
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Handles many of the major gaming transactions in the casino.
- Oversees the daily operations of the Main Bank
- Process documentation based on I.C.M.P.s, Colorado Division of Gaming and Title 31 regulations
- Receives, secures, balances, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sum of money publically and accurately during scheduled shift.
- Processes documentation based on current gaming regulations and department procedures.
- Check guests for proper identification.
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Supervisor in the absence of a Supervisor or Manager
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Cashier in the absence of cashiers
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1-2 years prior cash handling or cashier experience required
- 1-2 years prior guest service experience required
- 1 year prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to use a 10-key proficiently
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud and ever changing environment
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.