Cage Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
Job Title: Cage Assistant Manager
Salary/Shift: $65,000 + / Varies
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring keno - over 900 of the hottest slot machines -- including Exclusive Premiere releases along with 24 table games. The action takes flight with black jack, Pai Gow, craps, roulette, baccarat and a live poker room. We added more high-stakes games and amenities for our high-rollers.
There are many great advantages to work for the Cage department:
- 4/10's - 3 days off!
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring the highest level of guest services. Satisfaction is maintained by serving internal and external guests in a professional, accurate, and timely manner.
This position oversees the daily operations of the Cage and supervises the Cage team. They must ensure the highest level of guest service and satisfaction is maintained and that internal and external guests are assisted in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and disciplines Cage team.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists with resolving guest service and Team Member Issues
- Be knowledgeable of current and upcoming promotions.
- Ensure the Cage team is well informed regarding department procedures and marketing promotions
- Processes documentation
- Checks guests for proper identification
- Ensure a high level of guest service at all times
- Communicates to other shifts and management
***Training provided for all duties listed above***
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Basic proficiency with computers and 10-key.
- Must be able to perform duties for a shift in a standing position.
- Must be able to walk, sit, squat and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able lift heavy items
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.