Building Stationary Engineer $22 - $30
- Employment Type
Job Title: Stationary Engineer
Salary/Shift: $22 - $28 Days/Swings: $24 - $30: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our Engineering/Facilities department:
- On the job training! Entry level start
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Operate and maintain SCADA, Power Quality Monitoring, EMCS, and Industrial Chilled Water Controls
- Responsible for the proper operation of the boiler, air compressor and chiller systems. Monitors equipment and systems performance and makes required adjustments to maintain plant production within specified limits. Accurately takes and logs gauge and meter readings.
- Performs complex diagnostics, repairs, calibrations, modifications and routine service on a wide variety of facilities and building equipment, systems, structures and hardware, including air handlers, domestic water, chilled water, hot water, steam, building exhaust, compressed air, controls, lighting, electrical, security systems, fire systems, etc.
- Performs lubrication and other corrective and preventive maintenance as scheduled. Notifies Operations Supervisor of needed repairs.
- Evaluates problems with equipment, plans repairs and modification to equipment, locates original or alternate parts to be ordered.
- Responds to emergency situations, switches to back-up equipment or shuts down equipment as conditions warrant.
- Reads local indicators/gauges and/or computer consoles at specified intervals to verify operating conditions. Utilizes manual, automatic and computerized controls to bring equipment into prescribed operating ranges.
- Logs equipment problems and informs supervisor of items needing repair.
- Maintains records of operating conditions and actions taken.
- Assists in the performance of functional/operational tests to evaluate equipment/systems capability and reliability.
- Implements standard trade practices and procedures including appropriate safety precautions.
- Performs housekeeping, scheduled maintenance, calibrations and water quality checks
- Works rotating shifts, weekends and emergency calls.
- Utilizes work order management system to accomplish robust preventative maintenance tasks and work requests within classified environment
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED).
- Minimum 5 years of on the job or military equivalent experience with plant operations, industrial equipment and controls.
- Desired experience with utility plant systems and associated operations.
Other Job Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Colorado State Driver’s License
- Current EPA Refrigeration License or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Current Stationary Engineering License (Transferrable), or ability to obtain within 2 years
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Diverse Workforce
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.