Building Maintenance-Journeyman Plumber 3 shift ($28)
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
General Job Description:
You will oversee at least one apprentice doing plumbing work in the field. You will be responsible for day-to-day plumbing operations on multiple projects, which includes estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and procuring supplies. Ideal candidates must be responsible and organized, with high energy and a desire to take on significant responsibility.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing and materials.
- Identify required tools and special equipment.
- Select the type of size of pipe required.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems.
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet code requirements.
- May be called out at odd hours or have to work long hours in case of emergency when on-call only.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive.
- Mentors fellow employees to enhance their skill sets.
- Proficient knowledge in: water distribution and waste water disposal in residential and commercial buildings and building codes.
- Good communication and reasoning skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal, presentation and listening skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be able to: Stand or walk for long periods of time during the regular work day; use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects; lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds; climb up and down ladders, work at high heights, scaffolds and other climbing devices; carry tools and equipment; work while in stooped, kneeling, crouched, and crawling positions; be able to see naturally or with correction, to safely perform designated tasks.
- Must be able to: Perform assigned tasks under all types of environmental and weather conditions including severe cold, extreme heat, wet or dry weather and high winds.
- Environmental conditions may include areas where toxic or caustic chemicals or fumes are in use or being stored. May be required to operate power tools.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must have a current Colorado Journeymen’s or Master’s license in good standings
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.