Building Maintenance HVAC Technician
- Employment Type
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer HVAC
Starting at: $24/ hour
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation no
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Perform HVAC/evaporative cooler and facilities maintenance, repair and replacement functions as assigned.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units on an on-going/scheduled basis for maintenance needs.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units for all properties on a weekly and monthly basis for maintenance needs.
- Complete all job assignments effectively and efficiently in order to meet required/established guidelines and time frames.
- Drive to various locations to perform required duties.
- able to work from ladders and lifts
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- High School Diploma and HVAC school or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of four years’ maintenance related experience with knowledge of HVAC, and light electrical. Experience in Evaporative Coolers, start-up and shut-down knowledge and maintaining through summer months.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and carry out assignments to completion.
- Organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude, able to work effectively with various personalities, team player and pride in work
- Good customer service skills and exercise professionalism in representing the company.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must have a CFC Universal license to handle refrigeration
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors