Building Maintenance HVAC Technician ($28)
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The HVAC Technician will perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating cooling, ventilation and related systems. Work to include trouble shooting, repairing,
- Perform HVAC/evaporative cooler and facilities maintenance, repair and replacement functions as assigned.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units on an on-going/scheduled basis for maintenance needs.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units for all properties on a weekly and monthly basis for maintenance needs.
- Complete all job assignments effectively and efficiently in order to meet required/established guidelines and time frames.
- Drive to various locations to perform required duties.
- able to work from ladders and lifts
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- High School Diploma and HVAC school or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of four years’ maintenance related experience with knowledge of HVAC, and light electrical. Experience in Evaporative Coolers, start-up and shut-down knowledge and maintaining through summer months.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and carry out assignments to completion.
- Organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude, able to work effectively with various personalities, team player and pride in work
- Good customer service skills and exercise professionalism in representing the company.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must have a CFC Universal license to handle refrigeration
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors