Building Maintenance HVAC Technician ($28)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The HVAC Technician will perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating cooling, ventilation and related systems. Work to include trouble shooting, repairing,
- Perform HVAC/evaporative cooler and facilities maintenance, repair and replacement functions as assigned.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units on an on-going/scheduled basis for maintenance needs.
- Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units for all properties on a weekly and monthly basis for maintenance needs.
- Complete all job assignments effectively and efficiently in order to meet required/established guidelines and time frames.
- Drive to various locations to perform required duties.
- able to work from ladders and lifts
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- High School Diploma and HVAC school or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of four years’ maintenance related experience with knowledge of HVAC, and light electrical. Experience in Evaporative Coolers, start-up and shut-down knowledge and maintaining through summer months.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and carry out assignments to completion.
- Organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude, able to work effectively with various personalities, team player and pride in work
- Good customer service skills and exercise professionalism in representing the company.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must have a CFC Universal license to handle refrigeration
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors