Building Maintenance Assistance Lead ($27 - $30 DOE) - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Nights
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Leadership
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
Lead Engineer Role Overview:
Engineering performs maintenance and repair of all the facilities equipment to assure a continuous source of light, heat, cooling, water, power and temperature control to include but not limited to:
- HVAC: Allerton BMS controllers, air handlers, VFD’s, belts, sheaves, bearings
- Walk in coolers and freezers
- Reach in coolers and freezers
- Ice machines, checks and repairs
- A/C units serving system critical server rooms
- Patio heaters
- Chillers, chiller pumps, chiller loops, process hot water loops
- Domestic gas fired boilers, process gas fired boilers, gas fired booster water heaters
- Gas fired kitchen equipment: ovens, stove tops, steamers
- Handle various types of refrigeration, recover equipment, vacuum pumps and tools
- Electrical: motors, electric strip heating, outlets, light fixtures, ballasts, electric doors, Fire Alarm panel, Emergency generator,
- Plumbing: water lines, sewer lines, toilets and urinals, water filters, water features, faucets,
- Copper pipe repairs, silver soldier, soft soldier, CPVC
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting on equipment
- Organize, lead, and mentor team members on a skilled level to improve less skilled engineers
- Research parts and materials to process for purchasing
- Obtaining and maintaining OSHA requirements and regulations
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- 5 years prior experience in maintenance preferred
- Prior HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical certification preferred
- Ability to operate electrical meters, power and hand tools accurately and safely
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions
- Ability to work from a ladder, scissor lift, and other elevated positions
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and continuously use hands
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.