Buffet Dessert Attendant - 2nd Shift ($14)
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
• Assist guests with choices of dessert.
• Clean all areas of the dessert station.
• Stock all dessert choices and supplies necessary for serving the guest.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• now, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
• Ability to multitask and work with the public in a fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of food safety regulations
• Consistently demonstrate proper service techniques according to company guest service guidelines.
• Ability to manage the station regardless of business levels.
• Eliminate waste and reduce expenses though proper handling of product.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the station throughout the shift.
• Maintain a high level of guest satisfaction
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.