Buffet Busser $16 + Tips
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Job Title: Buffet Busser
Salary/Shift: $16 + Tips: Days/Swings
Status: Full Time and Part Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Black Hawk's premier buffet is open daily and features a whole new lineup of live-action food stations from around the globe, with an expansive fresh garden salad bar including homemade soups. Dinner highlights include a variety of seafood, including lobster tail, shrimp & crab legs, a “made to order,” Vietnamese Pho and a carvery with USDA prime rib and other choices. Plus, a wide array of delicious homemade desserts!
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Supports staff by serving as a back-up – seating guest, operating registers and answering phones.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Informs management of guests always concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud ever-changing environment.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills, and people skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.