Buffet Assistant Manager
Job Title: Buffet Assistant Manager
Salary: $65,000 +
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
- Must be dedicated to excellence, team work and guest satisfaction
- Maintain effective communication, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
- Greets and assists all guests in a positive manner.
- Ensures the guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Ensures the food is to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Ensures quality of food is to standard.
- Maintains consistently high levels of guest service as defined and measured with in the Purple Parrots guest service expectations.
- Develops the talents and skills of the team members to ensure the guest are receiving the quality service they deserve and know from the Purple Parrot.
- Expected to come to work on time and ready to work.
- Expected to follow the Monarch Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
- Evaluates work procedures, review standards, identifies methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond proactively to any needs that may arise.
- Creates a positive environment in which all team members have the ability to maximize their potential.
- Moves throughout the restaurant area to visually monitor and take action to ensure the food quality and service standards are met.
- Monitors labor costs on daily basis.
- Reviews and identifies problem areas, operational concerns and policies and procedures.
- Implements and ensures prompt and courteous service to our guest and monitors the compliance of the established standards.
- Ability to increase revenue by motivating the team members to up sell.
- Ability to decrease expenses by being aware of waste and bringing it the attention of team member and management.
- Greets and communicates with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolves guest complaints.
- Supervises day to day activities of the restaurant.
- Prepares team member evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Forecasts, interviews, coaches, counsels, hires and terminates.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Proficiently in Stratton-Warren Inventory system, Micros, CTUIT and office computer systems.
- Understands financial reports and applies the information in a timely and practical fashion to improve the operations.
- Has full knowledge of the menus.
- Has full knowledge of alcoholic beverages and wine.
- Ability to deal well with change and uncertainty and flexible enough to adapt and sensibly respond to the situation at hand.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certification and Alcohol Card.
- 2 years previous supervisor experience- hospitality.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17797