Bistro Mariposa Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Job Title: Bistro Mariposa Room Manager
Starting at: $65,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible up to 10% of the annual salary after completion of one year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Responsible for maintaining company mission statement and values.
- Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.
- Ability to schedule Team Members as business warrants.
- Maintain an open communication between front line Team Members and the culinary team.
- Monitor service standards on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for holding daily pre-shift meetings.
- Responsible for ordering front of the house supplies.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Involved in menu planning and implementation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by table touching and interacting with guest.
- Monitoring sanitation standards throughout kitchen service areas.
- Responsible for overall day to day operations.
- Control payroll.
- Responsible for resolving guest issues in a timely manner to ensure repeat business.
- Involved in proper training of Team Members of service techniques.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, and a positive environment for guest and Team Members.
- Responsible for P&L reports.
- Responsible for writing and presenting Team Member evaluations.
- Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Coach and discipline whenever necessary.
- Monitor reservations and seating assignments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product and other suggestive procedures.
- Increase revenue through proper Team Member training of up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Communicate with the Facilities department of any maintenance issues, and ensure issues are fixed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Team Members are completing all assigned opening and closing side work.
- Must be able to work varied shifts and outlets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- At least 5 years of fine dining experience.
- Must have extensive wine and food pairing knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Must be able to obtain a Certified Food Management card.
- Must be able to obtain a Serve Safe Alcohol Certified card.
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Full working knowledge of POS system to resolve any issues.
- Full knowledge of restaurant menu.
- Full knowledge of property facilities.
- Full knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor food consistency and quality.
- Achieve budgets.
- Adhere to company appearance standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.