Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator
Job Title: Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator
Shift: Day M-F
Under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources and the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing the daily entry level recruitment functions. The incumbent in this position will ensure the organization is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local employment related laws as well as any and all regulatory licensing.
The Human Resources Coordinator, as with all members of the Monarch Casino Team, provides excellent guest service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator shares in the Monarch Casino support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Serves as the primary contact for Monarch Casino regarding Human Resources Department by being the face of HR. Greeting internal guests/TM’s, all visitors, answering the phones, answering questions
- Direct back up for the recruiters including but not limited to:
- Assists with recruitment efforts for the recruiters by conducting face to face and phone interviews for front line team members, make determinations to whether they go to the next round
- Conducts pre-employment drug screens, background checks, and e-verify checks, make determinations to whether they go to the next round
- Completes, verifies, and maintains I9 documentation for all employees
- Posting and reposting job ads
- Responsible for administrative functions and processing of Team Member information, data and licensing as applicable.
- Prepares and maintains Team Member files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality, including filing in timely manner
- Responsible for all data entry into HRIS
- Provides recognition information and materials to departments for celebrating Team Members, such as TM anniversary recognition.
- Assists Human Resources Director and HR Manager to meet department goals and objectives.
- Monitors supplies and equipment, review inventory and place purchasing requisitions in order to maintain levels of inventory which best meets user and department budget requirements
- Assists with Human Resources projects as assigned.
- Coordinates and participates in the new hire orientation and on-boarding process
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality in all matters of sensitive nature regarding team members or disciplinary actions, appraisals, salary information, and all team records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual Preferred
- High school diploma or higher
- 4-year credited college degree can supplement for some of the years of direct experience
- At least 1 year of direct HR coordinator role/functions and/or admin experience OR 3-4 years of and administrator role in a non-HR position
- Experience or prior knowledge of human resources processes and best practices and/or an equivalent combination of experience in a coordinator or administrative role.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Prior experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality and enter accurately
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with department Team Members, and the general public.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources functions.
- Excellent Organizational and analytical skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, strong knowledge of MS Office products
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors