- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The Bilingual Recruiter will be responsible for taking part in Monarch’s Casino by leading recruiting programs and to support the organization’s business objectives by sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing applicants in various roles. The Recruiter will also support various campus recruitment efforts by attending Universities and Culinary schools to promote the Monarch’s brand, and culture to fill various recruitment efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a high volume environment. (sourcing, reviewing, selection to close).
- Maintain and update applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
- Strong understanding with various recruitment tools and resources
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources Team and the business operations to execute various recruitment programs.
- Participate in recruitment networking social events, job fairs,
- Strong understanding with various recruiting tools sourcing (indeed, monster, zip-recruiter, craigslist etc..)
- Proven ability to effectively recruit for non-exempt & exempt level positons.
- Fluency in English and other language ( Preference: Spanish), both written and spoken - REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal, consulting, and communication skills to support HR Representatives as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Manage campus hire interview process including: screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, managing offer approval process, and offers.
- Ability to develop various marketing recruiting materials and push across social channels.
- Recruiter will become the internal staffing expert by effectively building relationships throughout the casino hotel resort.
- Responsible for initial offer to candidates
- Responsible for tracking following up on pre-employment drug screening
- Responsible for launching the PAF
- Support New Hire Orientation.
- Assists Wardrobe when needed.
- 2-4 years working experience in full life cycle recruitment roles.
- 2-3 years of prior recruiting experience in restaurants and/or vendor restaurants environment, particularly recruiting chefs and cooks – REQUIRED.
- Knowledge with ATS systems preferred
- Strong Microsoft experience
- Strong focus on delivering results while managing and prioritizing multiple projects & candidates
- Keen observation with interview process and selection– knows how to identify top performers and determine culture fit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently and effectively on a broad variety of recruitment projects.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proven ability to partner with colleagues within the greater HR function to ensure an excellent candidate interview and on boarding experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and orally.
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- High school Diploma or GED required
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.