Bilingual Casino Host VIP Services
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Bilingual Casino Host VIP Services
Salary: $40,500 - $55,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible quarterly up to 6% of the annual salary, which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives.
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring that our guests enjoy a favorable gaming experience, taking care of the guests’ needs and acting of the guests’ behalf to secure information and/or at our property and off property events. The position also prefers the candidate to be active in an ongoing effort to prospect for new business, in particular, aggressively capturing elite and diamond level player signups with elite and diamond level players being actively identified. In addition, Casino Hosts will be responsible for disseminating information from a variety of sources to the Director of VIP Services.
- Enroll new potential mid- level customers into the Monarch database using appropriate procedures.
- Use effective and efficient customer service skills
- Maintain player accounts with special attention to detail
- Make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding complimentaries
- Handle room reservations for players in an appropriate and professional manner
- Participate in property events and promotional activities
- Apply effective telemarketing skills through use of the Contact Master.
- Identify elite and diamond level players, resolve problems, and make comp decisions, cultivate relationships.
- Attend Host staff meetings
- Responsible for player progression by moving players through each tier
- Must use highly effective verbal, written, telemarketing and communication skills when dealing with new and assigned players.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1 year of previous casino or hotel marketing experience
- Must be fluently bilingual in Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proficiency in PC operations including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Advantage system and LMS preferred
- Good organizational skills; able to handle many projects at one time
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidence regarding all information concerning Monarch and its guests
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Physical ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to move quickly throughout the property.
- Ability to memorize data concerning various programs.
- Ability to travel by Air/Auto/Train as business demands.
- Ability to resolve guest problems so that both the guest and casino are pleased with the outcome.
- Must possess sales personality, aptitude and focus.
- Must be able and willing to work various days and shifts, and long hours as required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.