Bilingual Casino Host - VIP Services
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Enroll new potential mid- level customers into the Monarch database using appropriate procedures.
- Use effective and efficient customer service skills
- Maintain player accounts with special attention to detail
- Make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding complimentaries
- Handle room reservations for players in an appropriate and professional manner
- Participate in property events and promotional activities
- Apply effective telemarketing skills through use of the Contact Master.
- Identify elite and diamond level players, resolve problems, and make comp decisions, cultivate relationships.
- Attend Host staff meetings
- Responsible for player progression by moving players through each tier
- Must use highly effective verbal, written, telemarketing and communication skills when dealing with new and assigned players.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1 year of previous casino or hotel marketing experience
- Must be fluently bilingual in Mandarin or Vietnamese
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proficiency in PC operations including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Advantage system and LMS preferred
- Good organizational skills; able to handle many projects at one time
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidence regarding all information concerning Monarch and its guests
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Physical ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to move quickly throughout the property.
- Ability to memorize data concerning various programs.
- Ability to travel by Air/Auto/Train as business demands.
- Ability to resolve guest problems so that both the guest and casino are pleased with the outcome.
- Must possess sales personality, aptitude and focus.
- Must be able and willing to work various days and shifts, and long hours as required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.