Beverage Bartender $10.63 - $12.63 up to $500 in tips p/shift
Job Title: Casino Bartender
Salary/Shift: $10.63 + Tips , $12.63 + Tips Over Nights
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Casino floor:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times
Including but not limited to greeting and communicating with all guests in friendly and courteous manner. Additionally, bartenders are responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests and servers. Bartenders are also responsible for enforcing all liquor and other State and Federal laws.
- Use sales techniques to increase revenues from alcohol and full-service menu in the bar.
- Prepare alcoholic beverages for guests and servers.
- Serve snack foods in the bar as well as other menus.
- Control inventory for alcohol and bar supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar at all times.
- Stock alcohol and bar supplies.
- Improve bar menu and drink recipes.
- Prepare drink garnishes.
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption and limit problems and liability.
- Verify legal age requirements.
- Complete bar orders and cash and credit card transactions.
- Return bank to the cage and keys to Key Watcher at the end of the shift.
- Use bar gaming meters effectively and consistently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous bartender experience required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must obtain an alcohol card (ServSafe or TIPS)
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift
- Must have basic math/cash handling skills
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options - most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $10.63/hour
<input type='hidden' id='descHeader'><h2>Overview</h2><p><strong></strong><strong> Casino Bartender </strong></p><p><strong>Salary/Shift: </strong><strong>$10.63 + Tips
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17784