Beverage Barback $10.63 up to $300 in tips p/shift
Job Title: Barback
Salary: Days/Swing $10.63 Grave $12.63 + tips
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Shift: Day, Swing, Nights
There are many great advantages to work in Food & Beverage:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
As a bar-back you will provide above and beyond the best experience to our guests with an elegant style, finesse, and a charming demeanor. Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits. Provide support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Monarch Casino" Company-wide culture and demonstrating Monarch Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, ice, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift.
- Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- 1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast -pace environment with 1 year of bar back experience in a previous upscale or fine dining restaurant.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a high-volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and excellent service/guest standards.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18419