Bell Person $12 - $14 + Tips + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Hotel
Job Title: Bell Person
Salary/Shift: $12 + Tips Days/Swings $14 + Tips Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $1,500 for each referral that starts by February 15th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
There are many great advantages to work in our Bell/Valet department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job. Opportunities to mingle with team members and guests
- Advancement opportunities
- As a Bellman you are retrieving guest items from: cars, busses, vans and carts to and from Hotel rooms, conduct limousine runs to and from the airport as necessary.
- Ability to anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests. Ideal candidates will be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Lift and move luggage into and from vehicle to carts.
- Must be able to be on feet for hours at a time.
- Provide Four Diamond guest service in a professional demeanor and appearance.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Must be friendly, approachable and team oriented,
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License – must have a clean driving record for at least three years
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.