Bell Attendant - 1st Shift ($10.00)
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by providing exceptional guest service for guests that wish to have their cars parked. Valet attendant must be able to move quickly for long periods of time in order to park and retrieve cars in a safe and timely manner.
- Monitors the valet booth for guests entering and exiting the valet area
- Greets guest entering and exiting the valet area in a timely manner by obtaining their name
- Conducts regular ID checks on the Monarch Black Hawk property to ensure all guests who are on property are at least 21 years of age
- Parks and retrieves guests vehicles in timely yet safe manner
- Promotes daily promotions and other property information
- Attention to detail – filing tickets, hanging keys and marking spot numbers accurately
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS – is considered Education & Experienc
Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- Ability to drive a variety of different vehicles
- Ability to function in an extremely fast pace, busy environment as a part of a team.
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience requiredAbility to use and wear an ear piece radio communication deviceAbility to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.