Barback - $10 + up to $300 in tips p/shift
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title: Barback
Salary: $10 + up to $300 in tips per shift
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Shift: Day, Swing, Nights
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
As a bar-back you will provide above and beyond the best experience to our guests with an elegant style, finesse, and a charming demeanor.
Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits.
Provide support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Monarch Casino” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Monarch Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, ice, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift.
- Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- 1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast –pace environment with 1 year of bar back experience in a previous upscale or fine dining restaurant.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and excellent service/guest standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.