Administrative Assistant VIP Services up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
Job Title: Administrative Assistant VIP Services
Starting at: $19.00/hour + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The position of Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing highly skilled secretarial and various administrative duties with an advanced degree of expertise in office management, client relations and clerical skills.
· Answer phones and maintain phone log. Back up VIP Casino Hosts as well as Director of VIP Services as needed
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
· Able to take direction well and be very flexible in day-to-day activities
· Coordinate and arrange meetings
· Pick up and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis
· Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and all general correspondence
· Compose and type routine correspondence
· Organize and maintain files as assigned
· Greet scheduled visitors and escort them to meeting areas
· Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and make reservations (air, hotel and car)
· Make copies and distribute accordingly
· Order and maintain supplies
· Run errands as assigned
· Create and maintain monthly casino host schedules
· Assist Director with other VIP outlet schedules, time sheets
· High school diploma or General Education Degree “GED”
· 1-2 years of previous administrator experience required
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work well with all levels of the Team in collaborative manner
· Adaptability; expertise at managing competing demands, multitasking, and prioritizing; comfortable managing frequent change, delays and unexpected events
· Ability to work independently
· Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook with excellent working knowledge of the Internet
· Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
· Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
· Ability to anticipate and proactively address situations in order to avoid problems; address and resolve problems efficiently and professionally
· Perform well under deadlines
· Ethical business practices
· Maintain professional appearance and attire on daily basis
· Flexibility to work late or on weekends, as business demands
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.