Accounts Receivable Clerk $20 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, Casino, Hospitality
Job Title: Accounts Receivable
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Audit of rates, dates of stay, correction of revenues, review of contracts, and filing.
- Follow up on due dates for payment, deposit dates, and work with other departments in collection of data. Provide accounts, posting charge requests, and general information to other departments.
- Answer telephone; provide assistance to guests and other departments.
- Work with Hotel and Accounts Receivable related systems to research guest back up and related billing issues.
- Data entry and group reconciliations. Work with system reports and spreadsheets to detail larger audits.
- Provide timely billing and follow up on issues or Collections. Audit accurately providing adjustments and/or correction of related issues to audits.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely.
- Proficient with 10-key.
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.