Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Employment Type
Job Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
The Accounts Payable Manager, as with all members of the Monarch Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk Team, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Monarch Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicates all activities to Accounting Manager.
- Successfully manages all vendor responsibilities.
- Ensures all negotiated contracts are paid as agreed on.
- Manages and completes all projects as assigned.
- Hires, trains and supervises AP staff
- Reviews all payments and sign off for Treasurer approval
- Prepare 10Q footnotes for related parties, commitments and contingencies
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent experience.
- Three years or more experience in accounting principles, coupled with at least one year experience in a leading supervisory role or an accounts payable unit
- Excellent computer and business organization software proficiency
- Project management skills and customer service initiative
- Outstanding presentation skills in enlightening customers on accounting procedures
- Arrange receipt packages which contain duplicates of all purchase orders together with the matching invoices for processing
- Verify coding and posting of invoices, including bills from electricity, water, taxes, miscellaneous expenses, etc.
- Organize accounting tasks which will include accounts payable journals and project accounting books
- Regulate monthly closing of financial documents; post month end registers statements
- Prepare and educate personnel to improve their production capacity and work performance
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.