Accounts Payable Clerk $24
- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, General Administration
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our accounting department:
- Day shift and consistent schedules
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
- Process day-to-day vendor invoices
- Process day to day invoices received to MBHAP email
- Process check requests
- Interact with internal and external customers in response to inquiries or report requests
- Gather and process all invoices for weekly Friday batch to Corp
- Assist with end of month close for AP
- Cross-train in all Accounts Payable functions
- Cross train in Inventory functions
- Cross train in GL coding
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Month end accruals
- Process outgoing checks – stuff envelopes, place postage on mail and make sure they are mailed in a timely manner
- Experience in Accounts Payable-gaming industry preferred but not required
- Demonstrate experience with general ledger account reconciliations including month end closing Processes and knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Detail oriented.
- Is personable and approachable
- Believes there is a solution to every problem-a problem solver
- Willing to assist team members in order to meet deadlines as well as work overtime to meet department deadlines
- Frequent lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds, sit for long period of times at desk lasting up to 4 hours
- Data entry in main frame computer system processing an average of 300 invoices weekly
- 10-key by touch, daily alphabetizing and numerical sequencing of documents for assigned accounts
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.