24/7 Room Chef $65k
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Monarch Casino Resort Spa invites you to join our dynamic culinary team who brings forward vision and innovation offering spectacular cuisine dishes.
Whether you are a seasoned culinary master or looking to continue to advance in your professional field we encourage for you’re to join our award-winning chefs.
Monarch has opened an exclusive Room Chef career opportunity.
- Maintain a high quality of guest service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for kitchen and restaurant expenses and inventories.
- Responsible for developing new menu items and specials
- Responsible for proper food preparation quantity and quality.
- Responsible for Maintaining and enforcing all sanitation and health department requirements.
- Works with FOH management to maintain budgetary and financial requirements, food cost, labor cost, etc.
- Responsible for monthly inventory.
- Responsible for kitchen personnel training.
- Responsible for Ensuring and expediting proper product storage, quality, presentation and consistency.
- Responsible for holding accountable all Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and support personnel through effective and consistent communication.
- Responsible for interacting with the receiving/ purchasing department to ensure food orders are of the proper quality and quantity
- Responsible for department compliance regarding all sanitation rules and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that culinary operation are in satisfactory conditions to meet local health requirements.
- Supervise and guide all kitchen personnel with development and discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience & 5 years culinary experience.
- Culinary degree from a recognized culinary or trade school.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds safely
- Be able to stand 90% of the time
- Ability to multi-task
- Work in a fast paced environment
Job Reference #: 9811