24/7 Restaurant Bartender $9.54 - $12 + up to $300-$600 tips per shift + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Job Title: 24/7 Restaurant Bartender - Up to $300-$600 per shift
Salary/Shift: $9.54 p/hour days/swings, $12 p/hour Nights
Status: Full Time
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $1,500 for each referral that starts by February 15th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant coming soon. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times
Including but not limited to greeting and communicating with all guests in friendly and courteous manner. Additionally, bartenders are responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests and servers. Bartenders are also responsible for enforcing all liquor and other State and Federal laws.
- Use sales techniques to increase revenues from alcohol and full-service menu in the bar.
- Prepare alcoholic beverages for guests and servers.
- Serve snack foods in the bar as well as other menus.
- Control inventory for alcohol and bar supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar at all times.
- Stock alcohol and bar supplies.
- Improve bar menu and drink recipes.
- Prepare drink garnishes.
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption and limit problems and liability.
- Verify legal age requirements.
- Complete bar orders and cash and credit card transactions.
- Return bank to the cage and keys to Key Watcher at the end of the shift.
- Use bar gaming meters effectively and consistently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous bartender experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must obtain an alcohol card (ServSafe or TIPS).
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Must have basic math/cash handling skills
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.